As the upstream oil and gas industry moves towards increasingly complex and capital intensive projects, conventional practices must be challenged. It is critical that lessons are shared from successfully integrated project that embody excellence.
The IPTC Excellence in Project Integration Award recognises completed projects of USD 500 million or more, that add value to the industry by exemplifying the characteristics below:
- Strong teamwork
- Solid geoscience knowledge
- Reservoir and production engineering acumen
- Determined and watchful construction
- Outstanding facilities engineering practices
- Pervasive culture of HSE
- Positive impact on the country, the region and the world
The finalists and winner will be recognised at the Opening Ceremony on Monday, 21 February 2022. Each finalist will also present the details of their project and answer audience questions in a special 90-minute session during the conference.
DEADLINE FOR AWARD NOMINATION ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 22 July 2021